www.vorhilfe.de
Vorhilfe

Kostenlose Kommunikationsplattform für gegenseitige Hilfestellungen.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Forum · Wissen · Kurse · Mitglieder · Team · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status Englisch
  Status Grammatik
  Status Lektüre
  Status Korrekturlesen
  Status Übersetzung
  Status Sonstiges (Englisch)

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Neuerdings beta neu
 Forum...
 vorwissen...
 vorkurse...
 Werkzeuge...
 Nachhilfevermittlung beta...
 Online-Spiele beta
 Suchen
 Verein...
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Weitere Fächer:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
Forum "Korrekturlesen" - Indirect Speech
Indirect Speech < Korrekturlesen < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

Indirect Speech: Frage (überfällig)
Datum: 18:08 Sa 16.05.2009
Autor: burgi

Aufgabe
Letter Indirect Speech

Könnte mir das bitte jemand korrigieren (tenses)?
Danke schon im Voraus! =)
lg

Dear Dany,

I am writing to you to inform you about the evidence at the police-department. The policeman asked me many questions. I said that we had met at seven in the morning and had breakfast in a café in the city. After that we had driven on to the court where we had a very important appointment. The policeman interrupted and asked what kind of breakfast we had and if you had a drink! I denied that you had been drunk. I clarified that we only had coffee and some rolls. Then he asked me at what time we had left the café and had been driving along the road where the old lady has been injured. I answered that it had been about eight o’clock when we have left the café. Then he asked where we have been going to. I mentioned that we had been driving to the court because we had had there a very important appointment. The policeman wanted to know if we had noticed the old lady at the roadside and if we had noticed that she has been going to cross the road. I said that we had seen an old lady near the zebra crossing but we had not expected that she was going to cross the road. Then the policeman asked me to tell about the accident. I pointed out that
you hadn’t been driving too fast. Suddenly we had heard a strange noise outside the car. When we looked back we could see the old lady walking cross the road. I added that you had seen the old lady in the side view mirror and she seemed not to be injured. So you had driven on because we had been in a hurry and that we finally had arrived at the court in time. Further I explained that you had got this call from the police department and we all had been shocked about the accident because neither you nor we had noticed that the old lady had been knocked down.  

Bezug
Indirect Speech: Fälligkeit abgelaufen
Datum: 18:20 Mo 18.05.2009
Autor: matux

$MATUXTEXT(ueberfaellige_frage)
Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
www.englischraum.de
[ Startseite | Forum | Wissen | Kurse | Mitglieder | Team | Impressum ]