www.vorhilfe.de
Vorhilfe

Kostenlose Kommunikationsplattform für gegenseitige Hilfestellungen.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Forum · Wissen · Kurse · Mitglieder · Team · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status Englisch
  Status Grammatik
  Status Lektüre
  Status Korrekturlesen
  Status Übersetzung
  Status Sonstiges (Englisch)

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Neuerdings beta neu
 Forum...
 vorwissen...
 vorkurse...
 Werkzeuge...
 Nachhilfevermittlung beta...
 Online-Spiele beta
 Suchen
 Verein...
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Weitere Fächer:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
Forum "Korrekturlesen" - Two minutes speech
Two minutes speech < Korrekturlesen < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

Two minutes speech: Korrektur
Datum: 19:46 So 02.03.2008
Autor: Bowler

Aufgabe
Religion and religious faiths

The topic of my 2 minutes speech is: Religion and faith. This is an important aspect  in our lifes and it gives many more about it to tell than I can do it, so I will tell only about the most important things.

The first question, which one places oneself is: What is religion? On this question there is no generally valid answer, but many different, since the religions and the faiths of humans in the world are very different.

There are three which I selected myself: The following is from a well-known and current book of a teacher of the University of Oxford:
When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people more suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

My second quotation is from Bertand Russell's essay listed in the New York Public Library's list of the most influential books of the 20th century:
Religion is based, I think, primarily and mainly upon fear. It is partly the terror of the unknown and partly, as I have said, the wish to feel that you have a kind of elder brother who will stand by you in all your troubles and disputes....A good world needs knowledge, kindliness, and courage; it does not need a regretful hankering after the past or a fettering of the free intelligence by the words uttered long ago by ignorant men.

And of cause Karl Marx: Religion is the opium of the people.

To the world religions: Rank to the Abrahamic religion with 3.4 billion believers among the largest group members: Christianity, Islam, Judaism. The second largest group is Indian religion with 1,4 billion members: Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism. The religion Scientology sect has 500,000 members.

The third group is Far Eastern Religion with 500 million follower.

I brought my own position like the attentive listener should have noticed very strongly and hope that you will think a little bit about my view direction. Now at the end of my speech I still would like to add that there are people claiming that the new religion in Europe and America is the fear of terrorism and the fear of the climatic disaster.

Ich habe diese Frage in keinem Forum auf anderen Internetseiten gestellt.

Bezug
Two minutes speech: Antwort
Datum: 22:23 So 02.03.2008
Autor: Markus110

The topic of my 2 minutes speech is: Religion and faith. This is an important aspect  in our lifes and it gives many more about it to tell than I can do it, so I will tell only about the most important things.

So klingt es besser: "Religion and faith are important aspects (Mehrzahl beachten).... and I will speak about...(klingt besser als "tell")

The first question, which one places oneself is (you have to ask yourself): What is religion? On this question there is no generally valid answer, but many different (various), since the religions and the faiths of humans in the world are very different.

There are three (answers??) which I selected myself: The following is from a well-known and current book of a teacher of the University of Oxford:
When one person suffers from (to suffer on - für leiden; is infected - für befallen) a delusion it is called insanity. When many people more suffer from a delusion it is called religion.

My second quotation (answer)is from Bertand Russell's essay listed in the New York Public Library's list of the most influential books of the 20th century:
Religion is based, I think, primarily and mainly upon fear. It is partly the terror of the unknown and partly, as I have said, the wish to feel that you have a kind of elder brother who will stand by you in all your troubles and disputes....A good world needs knowledge, kindliness, and courage; it does not need a regretful hankering after the past or a fettering of the free intelligence by the words uttered long ago by ignorant men.

And of cause Karl Marx: Religion is the opium of the people.

"To the world religions: Rank to the Abrahamic religion with 3.4 billion believers among the largest group members: Christianity, Islam, Judaism. The second largest group is Indian religion with 1,4 billion members: Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism. The religion Scientology sect has 500,000 members.

The third group is Far Eastern Religion with 500 million follower." (Den Teil "..." würde ich als Einleitung wählen)

(1.) I brought my own position (opinion - für Meinung) like the attentive listener should have noticed very strongly and hope that you will think a little bit about my view direction (point of view - für Sichtweise). (Now) at the end of my speech I still would like to add that there are people claiming that the new religion in Europe and America is the fear of terrorism and the fear of the climatic disaster.

(1.)Die Zitate stellen aber nicht Deine Meinung dar, sondern nur der letzte Satz!! Also einfach den letzten Abschnitt nochmal umgestalten, dann passt es. Ich hoffe, dass ich Dir weiterhelfen konnte.
LG Markus

Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
www.englischraum.de
[ Startseite | Forum | Wissen | Kurse | Mitglieder | Team | Impressum ]